Explore your tile and stone flooring options in Forest Park, IL
Styles and trends in tile and stone flooring change constantly, with new and exciting designs coming out frequently. If you are looking to update your space with a splash of color or interesting design, start browsing our online product gallery to preview dozens of factory-direct style options available in the greater Oak Park area.
That’s not all.
When you schedule a meeting with Floor Coverings International, a designated Design Associate will work with you on-site to help you visualize your space with various colors, textures and designs for your tile or stone project.
Get tile and stone flooring, kitchen backsplash and bathroom and shower tile installations from a single source — your local Floor Coverings International experts.
More About Tile and Stone
- Tile and stone are available in a huge assortment of types, sizes, colors and patterns
- Grout color can be customized to fit with your design idea
- Stain resistant grout can be used for high-traffic areas like kitchen counters or kitchen backsplashes to ease maintenance
- You can use accent colors, mosaics and unique tile and stone designs to make your space your own
- Great way to get creative!
Check out this article from our partners at Shaw Floors for a detailed breakdown of the install process.
Tile Installation — What to Expect
Getting new tile or stone installed in your home follows a specific process. Here’s what you can expect once you’ve scheduled your install:
- Removing the existing tile or stone is often the first step and can take some time to ensure there’s no damage.
- When the old materials have been stripped away, your installer will clean the subfloors so new adhesive works.
- Once the subfloor is ready, you installers will begin spreading mortar and grout to begin laying your tile and stone flooring.
Remember, it takes time for everything to dry. Wait at least 48 hours after the installation to walk on your newly installed floors.
Book a Free Design Appointment
Ready to get started with your tile and stone flooring installation? Schedule a free meeting with one of our design associates today for a zero-obligation estimate.