Carpet Installation Professionals in Oak Park
Carpet comes in an almost endless array of colors and styles for the look and feel you want. Textures are plush, tailored, or patterned to bring out the personality of almost any room. Our expert Design Associates will help you review the best carpet options for your desired style and budget.
Floor Coverings International Oak Park is a locally-owned residential and commercial carpeting installer serving the greater Oak Park area. We combine national buying power with personalized, detailed service to understand your needs and give you a multitude of carpet options, all at an exceptional value.
- Comfortable and soft for living spaces
- Sound absorbing fibers and proper carpet cushions mean quieter rooms
- Carpets are easy to clean and maintain — just vacuum periodically!
- Floor Coverings International offers pet-friendly material options
How to Get the Best Carpet Installation
There are # core steps to getting the best carpet installation. A designated Project Coordinator from Floor Coverings International will work with your Design Associate to ensure that your flooring project follows these every time.
- Get the Right Fiber and Padding. Every room has unique needs based on how you use it. Different fibers and padding have varying levels of durability and softness, so you’ll want to make a choice that meets your needs. Your Design Associate will meet with you on-site to help you select materials that make sense for your needs.
- Review a Project Estimate. Before you commit to anything, you’ll want to make sure you understand what the potential costs may be. We offer a free estimate with each carpet consultation.
- Set a Realistic Timeline. When you know what materials you like and the overall cost, make sure to set aside time to get the project done. Your Project Coordinator will ask the right questions to help you set up a realistic timeline.
- How long can you go without having access to living space?
- Are you planning to go out of town?
- Are there issues with your current setup that need to be fixed first?